BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

#1: El presente es lo único que tenemos

Bienvenidos...

Hello, Hola, Bonjour, Oi, Bonjourno: Welcome to my new blog!

Over the past few months I have had a few friends whose blogs I have been reading and, not until recently, was I inspired to start my very own blog. I very much enjoy reading those of my friends and reading about their thoughts and recent discoveries, and I hope to also provide something of the sort for those willing to read.

Languages, as some would say, are my forte. Love 'em all! Spanish, French, Portuguese, Arabic, German, Italian... you name it, I aspire to learn it. Traveling is another thing I love just as equally, if not more. I've traveled to numerous countries throughout my twenty years of life: Canada, Japan, Mexico, Spain, France, The Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala... Guess I've been lucky.

I just hope to perhaps teach readers a little bit about all of my passions through random, and hopefully intriguing, posts.

Hope to hear from some of you through comments and such, and thanks again for viewing my blog!

Jax <3

0 comentarios: